wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TaG!

Sorry..... I forgot to describe this beautiful picture of mine. This is a really old picture from about a year ago. There was this contest going on at my work to win a thousand dollars. You were suppose to take the little Eddy doll where ever you went and who ever had the coolest picture won. I took him to the Clark Planetarium and this is him falling into a black hole! lol I didn't win :(
Sixth picture tag! Go into your pictures and upload the sixth picture listed. NO CHEATING!
I tag Danielle, Sarah, Camille, KC, Matt and Whitney! Can't wait to see!

2 comments:

K.C. said...

I accepted your tag, but you still have to put a description of your picture!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you added the description,.. cuz I had no clue what that was!! I was thinking it was inside the body or something like that! gross.