wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Monday, April 20, 2009

I am the Easter Bunny

This is the second year I was asked to be the Easter bunny for my mom's work. I had a fun time last year and I thought what the heck I only live once. Why not do it AGAIN? Who can say they are the Easter bunny right? So here are a few pictures. I made a lot of children cry and run away in fear.
Some twelve year old girl.... she looks way to happy to be sitting on the Easters bunny lap! But a very sweet picture!
I love these two!!! They are twins and they ran up to me and gave me a HUGE hug. They kept saying I love you Easter bunny. BLESS THEM!
This is my favorite picture!!! This is Charlie and he LOVED me. He cried when he had to get off my lap. He kept saying that he loves me and would give me kisses. I want to have a baby just like him some day. SO CUTE!!
HOPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!
Remember.... he has risen and that's what makes this day so special!!

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

For reals, this is what I do EVERYDAY. Jealous...? Come work for Disney and make magic! Bah ha ha! I should be their recruiter.

Seriously, you sound just like I did when I first got my Disney World job. How cute are you?!

*hugs*

Dani said...

i remember being a hippo once.

Sarah said...

I will have to remember your talents for future ward parties, kids parties and such... lol :) Do you do clowns? Get your tennis shoes on for tomorrow baby.

K.C. said...

Ha ha dressing up for little kids is so fun. Especially when you can scare them too! heh heh. Here is a picture of me dressed up in a Bug Suit on Halloween where I sat on the porch with the candy bowl in my lap and newspaper stuffed in my shirt and pants so I looked like a scarecrow. I scared so many kids that night!