wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Monday, April 12, 2010

My first WOOT purchase!!!

So since about February I've been addicted to Woot. (thanks to KC) I have been tempted to buy everything that comes on this site because it looks like such a great deal. But I've had to have some self control tell I finally found something that i couldn't live with out.
When I saw these little zapi things I HAD TO GET IT!!!! They are regularly priced at $30 each and I got them for $9.99. I was so excited. I've wanted to get zapi since Christmas when i saw it a magazine! Now Dale and I both have one. My is the cuter one. WE LOVE THEM!!!
I thought KC would be super proud of me for this. (sorry it took forever... shipping took forever!)

6 comments:

K.C. said...

Awesome! Woot is great. Woot is grand. I actually was able to score a "Bag of Crap" from them on April Fool's, so stay tuned to see what was in my crappy bag.

So what exactly is a za-za-zappi?

Anonymous said...

BILL MERRIGAN IS A RAPIST. He is a fat old toothless white man with erectile disfunction and no money and no class and no friends. He has a blue scar all over his forehead and drinks scotch and has lost all his teeth. The only way he can feel powerful anymore is to rape a young woman using drugs. He will hurt her so badly that she can't walk the next day, she will be bleeding, her whole body will ache and throb and she will have been chosen carefully by him as a helpless, lone female without anyone to report the crime to. He attends The Little French Church in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA and frequents Kelly's Depot Bar, The Barrio, The Bulldog, The Wild Onion, W.A. Frost, and other bars. William Merrigan, Bill Merrigan, Billy Merrigan, Bill Moragin, William Paul Merrigan, William Paul James Merrigan, John Merrigan, Jimmy Merrigan, James Merrigan, Irrissh, IRISH, Strong Tool Company.

ERIC CROCO said...

WHO KNOW BILL MERIGAN ????????
He is normaly the manager of the company strong tool co (st paul)

We want informations about him to give at our lawyer in USA because this guys crock us for about 10000 usd.
Please if somebody can help us I will be verry happy.
THANKS
ERIC FROM FRANCE

ERIC CROCO said...

could you tell us if somebody know BILL MERIGAN ?
He is manager of company STRONG TOOL CO (st paul city)

we want to otain some informations about him : where he is ? WHERE HE LIVES ? Where we can find him ? iF YOU CAN GIVE US SOME INFORMATIONS I WILL BE GRATEFULL BECAUSE HE CROKS US FOR ABOUT 10000 USD
THANKS IN ADVANCE
ERIC FROM FRANCE

Anonymous said...

Why do you Americans get so excited about buying things? Why not live more simply and then give money to the poor?

Are you a mormon weirdo like Mitt Romany? I call him Glove Gyspsy. A weirdo with a weird name. Joseph Smith prophet or common criminal? Only morons, I mean mormons believe the former.

Anonymous said...

I know Bill - He works for a company named EX-FACTORY METAL.
Here is a link to his contact info: http://www.exfactorymetal.com/About.aspx