wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Monday, October 6, 2008

33 Days!

I am so proud of this announcement!!!
I have NOT let me repeat I have NOT had any soda for 33 days. The last time I lasted this long was about 6 years ago and it was only for 31 days.
I honestly am so proud of myself. I honestly never thought I could do it. I really thought it would be an up hill struggle the whole way. I use to have a coke or mountain dew at least once maybe 3-4 times a day. I just had to have one or I would be grouchy the rest of the day. Now I've replaced soda with water and some times orange juice or fruit punch. But mostly I drink water.
This is a really big achievement for me and I'm so happy that I could share it with all of you!!

7 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

way to go allison! that'll be so good and honestly, you will be so blessed in so many ways. there was a conference talk about avoiding anything that causes any kind of addiction for your body. so way to go!!!

K.C. said...

Good work! I knew you could do it. I hope you can keep it up and make it to one year and beyond!

Sarah said...

That is soo awesome! I'm proud of you!! Do you feel so much better now?

Dani said...

that's radical!!!! i can't say that. lol

Whittney Clark said...

good work allison!!! i went off diet coke about three months ago and it is weird the difference you can feel. that is awesome!!!

Chris and Hilary said...

Way to go, Allison!I just recently stopped drinking soda too, but I think I have only gone like 10 days so far! Good luck continuing on!

Ben and Camille said...

haha. Jon is ben's brother. you're so funny. he lives in Salt lake! :)