wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas is........ YOU! BABY!


Well to be honest coming up with this list was very difficult for me. I'm one of those people that if they want something bad enough they'll just get it. I've had a couple of friends asking me to put together a list of things I would like for Christmas/birthday... just because it is so hard to buy things for me. But I just want to reaffirm....that I am very grateful for all of my friends and family and if I was to get a lump of coal this year I would still be happy. I know I've been naughty this year! lol JK

I am very blessed!!!!


A few idea's to get that brain pumping:


-North and South DVD

-A cute purse

-A good book (I love the classics)

-Twilight gear

-A shield for my phone


it can be used, old, new. I just need something that is semi nice for my room. I found a lot on KSL.

-I would love a copy of the guatamala pictures. This is very priceless too me and some how in the move I lost the cd of photos. I'm really heart sick and if KC or Sarah or if someone out there finds the cd thats all I want. Those pictures are so priceless to me.


Well there you go... that's my list. I would be happy with anything. I love you guys and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I can't wait to give you your gifts! :)



4 comments:

Sarah said...

You naughty girl. I totally have the guatemala pictures still! They won't be hard to find either! Do you still have the dvd slideshow?

Dani said...

dude....what are you doing for your birthday????

thank you for the list. it is quite helpful :o)

i don't know if i need it though...i think i'm still just going to get you coal. LOL JK!!

K.C. said...

I guess I should officially post this since I told you before: I can get you an original copy of the DVD with the original cover on it if someone else hasn't claimed it... It looks like sarah has claimed the pictures since I hadn't already posted this

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Oh, Allison. It's so fun to hear from you! Your blog is cute and fun. I'm totally jealous of your halloween crafting skills. Anyway, it's awesome to see a little of what you've had going on! Visit my blog again! Or email: alyssagosselin@yahoo.com I'm also on Facebook. Merry Christmas!