wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY 2008...

Since it is the last day of the year I thought I would do some reflection on this past year. My friend Danielle did this survey and I thought it was a good idea!

1.What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?

Well there are a lot of things.... I've started a blog, hiked Mount Timpanogas TWICE, went to a U of U football game, I've become a UTES fan, been the maid of honor, never hated a job so much in my life!

2.Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?

Uh that would be a no.... I was joking with some friends saying I feel like I just have the same exact goals every year. So this year I'm going to have easier goals that I know I can do!!!


3.Did anyone close to you give birth?


Nope..... thankfully

4.Did anyone close to you die?

Nope.... thankfully!


5.What countries did you visit?


None this year :(

6.What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?

I feel like 2008 lacked change....


7.What date from 2008 will remain etched in your memory, and why?

June 28th because that is when my best friend married the man of her dreams. It was a day I will never forget. It was a day that I cried, laughed, and felt stress free. It was the happiest day of my best friends life and I don't think I've ever seen her so happy. Which in turn made me happy! I can't wait tell its my turn!


8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I think one of my biggest achievements has to be....becoming closer with my sister. She is such an amazing, funny, talented person and I'm so grateful to have her as my younger sister. I also feel like I've discovered a lot about myself that I didn't know before.

9.What was your biggest failure?




10.Did you suffer illness or injury?

I'm very grateful that I haven't!


11.What was the best thing you bought?

Clothes!!! It was so much fun.... specially with my mom in the next room trying on clothes and getting to model it in front of her. She is so good at making me feel beautiful!


12.Whose behavior merited celebration?

Mine!!! I was really good this year!



13.Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Uh a few guys!

14.Where did most of your money go?

To going out and playing!!!


15.What did you get really, really, really excited about?

I was REALLY excited for the Stephanie Myers books to come out as well as the TWILIGHT movie which I've seen a total of three times

16.What song will always remind you of 2008?




17.Compared to this time last year, are you:

i

happier or sadder?

Happier

ii.thinner or fatter?

FATTER

iii.richer or poorer?

Richer


18.What do you wish you'd done more of?

Traveling....... Hopefully next year will be different.

19.What do you wish you'd done less of?

Being sad over stupid things.....



20.How will you be spending The New Year?

I'm going swimming with friends and out to dinner. I'm also going out on the town.... still things are up in the air but that's how I like it!

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?

Yes..... once


22. How many one-night stands?

NONE!

23. What was your favorite TV program?

Has to be John and Kate plus eight hands down and the Hills. Total guilty pleasures I know!


24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?


No, I've done a lot more forgiving then hating.

25. What was the best book you read?

The nice guy was a pretty good book... but it would have to go to the Twilight series! I just can't get enough!



26.What was your greatest musical discovery?

This would have to go to the METAL GODS! Seriously Danielle wasn't lying!



27. What did you want and get?

I got a new phone and baby I got it!

28.What did you want and not get?

I can't think of anything..... because usually if I want it I GET it!


29.What was your favorite film of this year?

That is a tough one..... Well I'll just go with the one I've seen the most in the theater.... TWILIGHT

30.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I had a relaxing day with my mom and shopping...... I also went and saw METAL GODS!! Which was so much fun!


31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Finding Mr Right..... eh



32.How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

Cute.....

33.What kept you sane?

My mother and Friends


34.Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Two words!

Richard Armitage!!!!!!!! OH MY!

35.What political issue stirred you the most?

Who would become the new President of United States


36.Who did you miss?

Steven when he went to Florida.... but he's back now!



37.Who are your favorite people that you met this year?

Steven Layton, Jeff Layton, Anna Layton, Mayland Layton, Chris Layton..... Maybe I should just say the Layton family extended.


38. Quote a song lyric that accurately summarizes this year.


IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!! ONE NIGHT IN THE NAME OF LOVE

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome. That was really fun to read! I can't believe 2008 is coming to an end.. it was a good year! .. But better to come!

Dani said...

metal gods WAS your best musical discovery!!! lol!!!! jk :o)

steven's back?!?!?!?!? ok....i need details. are you two together yet???? damn.

Nathan and Alyssa said...

You are adorable! Sounds like your year was mostly good.

Ben and Camille said...

cute cute post. and cute blog! want me to make you another header?? :)