wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 06 -- Whatever floats your boat


So last Saturday Dale and I registered at Bed Bath and beyond. It was so exciting. We spent three hours in that store looking at things and deciding what we envisioned our new apartment to look like. It made me realize that we need a LOT of stuff. I loved playing with the gadgets and the little laser thing. I'm so excited. There are several things at that store that I want to buy so bad! I would seriously love a dehydrator for fruit and our plate set is to die for. I love it so much!! I'm so excited for our wedding. Doing that this weekend made things really real for me. PS our registry is 34 pages long! (Happy St Patrick's Day)

1 comment:

K.C. said...

What happened to days 7, 8, and 9?