wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 07 -- A photo that you took

(sorry so late) I'm FINALLY ENGAGED!!!! Dale proposed to me on Monday 15, 2010. We went to dinner at Chile's which wasn't really out of the norm for us. We were there with Tiffany and Ben. We were just talking and having a good time. Now looking back I did notice Dale was acting funny. His face was really red and hot and he was fidgety and didn't talk much. But I really didn't have a clue what was going to happen next. So when dessert was served a big vase of roses and lilies was placed on the table and then next thing I know Dale is on his knee's proposing to me. I don't really remember what he said because I was in such a state of stock. But of course I said YES and the whole Chile's staff and people in the restaurant was cheering for us. I started to cry. I was so happy!!! 09-24-10 BABY!!!

3 comments:

Chris and Hilary said...

LOVE your ring! It's beautiful. So excited for you two!! woohoo!

mandy said...

so exciting! what a pretty ring!

Sexy Amanda said...

im happy for you, i just passed by and read ur comment. nice one. best wishes ;))