wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Thursday, June 19, 2008

ThE cOuNtDoWn



Ten things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you the most.

2. Just 8 MORE DAYS! You can do it everything will be ok, PROMISE! I'm here for you!

3. Where have you been my whole life?

4. You are the Best Mommy in the whole world! What would I do with out you!???

5. Thank you for calling this is Allison how may I help you today?

6. You better be good to my best friend or I will kick your trash! BRING IT ON! lol

7. You are all I think about, why can't I get you out of my head as easily as you can to me?

8. I know, I should have come in sooner.

9. Will you please stop texting me, and come pick up your crap.

10. Please COME THE PARTY it will be SO MUCH FUN! PROMISE!!!!


NINE things about yourself:

1. I'm a fiery RED HEAD! GRRRRR

2. I have a temper

3. I'm very ambitious, but lose sight of my goals some times

4. I love being competitive and hate to lose

5. I love to act and be the center of attention

6. I'm a compulsive texter and email er

7. My family and I are VERY close

8. I love being creative and staying busy

9. I love Kissing


EIGHT ways to win my heart:

1. Tall Dark and Handsome

2. FUNNY! If you can make me laugh you have my heart just take it!

3. Someone I can talk too and share anything with

4. Shows me how much they love and care for me

5. Intelligent

6. Honest and respectful

7. Loves life and knows how to have a good time

8. Thoughtful and Romantic


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. What am I going to do with my life?

2. What kingdom will I go to if I die?

3. What am I going to eat, Have I gotten my water and fruit and veg's in?

4. What am I going to wear?

5. I wonder if he is thinking about me as much as I am thinking of him

6. What can I do to keep me busy and my mind off things?

7. Am I going in the right direction?


SIX things you wish you never did:

1. I wish I never kissed on the first date.

2. I wish I never stopped going to school

3. I wish I never broke my leg or dated Ken

4. I wish I never got into debt

5. I wish I never fought with my sister

6. I wish I never cared what people think


FIVE turns off:

1. Doesn't know what they want....

2. Boring and lazy

3. Tight wad

4. Not willing to try something new or be adventures

5. Hypocrite and doesn't keep promises


FOUR turn ons:

1. Humor and Laugh

2. Smile

3. Confidence

4. Goals


THREE smiles that describes your life:

1. :)

2. :*

3. :^)


TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. Find the love of my life

2. Travel the world


ONE confession:

1. I HATE the feel/look of wet toilet paper. It makes me want to barf!!

3 comments:

Jefe said...

I know who some of those are about :)

Sarah said...

I'll pass the word on to Jeff lol ;) You crack me up. Two more days!!!! Whooo WHOO!

Ben and Camille said...

I love you Allison!! I miss you too! Yay you have a blog and we can see each other's lives now. Love you lots!