wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Friday, June 13, 2008



These past couple of days I've really thought about things that I want to do with my life and my goals. There are so many that I decided that I really need to make a list. Here is the list that I came up with.

-Skydiving!!! I have to do this, I am going to do this. I have already made arrangements with Sandy Skydiving for October. I was going to surprise someone for their birthday but plans fell through but I still plan on going! I'm so excited! I'll totally post my pictures and video! :)

-Travel Europe! (England, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, France, Sweden, Netherlands, etc) I know its so cliche but I really want to go. Its been my dream for awhile and I truly am going to make it a reality. I really would love to go with a friend or husband. But if that isn't an option I'm totally down going by myself. I want to be a WORLD TRAVELER!!!!

-Get a degree. Yes, I've been really thinking about this one for awhile. I didn't think I should get one, because I'm already making more money then people that have a degree. I just didn't see the point. But I have decided that I really need to get my butt in to gear and get a degree. I would love to get a degree in broadcasting and be a radio personality.

-Lose weight. I know every girl says that but its the truth. My whole life I have felt over weight even thought I wasn't. I was very fit all though high school but yet I didn't feel like it. I was so busy with life and swimming morning and night that I didn't really care what I ate or how much. I never understood the natural value to things. But as most of you know I have joined Weight Watchers . I've have lost 15 pounds and I'm very proud of that. I know I'll get were I need to be I just need to be patient.

-Get married in the temple and have a family. Now I know I've told everyone I'm going to live alone with 100 cats. I think that would be fun but...... I think I would opt for a loving husband and babies. I'm totally not looking to get married any time soon. There is so much I want to do with my life. Plus I like being the single, selfish, not tied down friend!

-Become closer with my Heavenly Father. For the past couple of years I feel like I'm not as close with my Heavenly Father as I have been. I know part of me blames it for not feeling like I fit in the family ward or singles ward, its not a good excuse but its how I felt. Now I'm in a NEW wonderful singles ward. It is so much fun and the people there are so warm and welcoming. Its been awhile since I've been excited to attend a NINE O'CLOCK meeting and FHE. But its great and I'm happy!
-5K or Tri- I really would love to run or do a tri antholon. I've wanted to do it for the long time but I've never got the courage to do one by myself. Now I think I have that courage!
-Trying something new
-Get kissed this coming new years
-Make at least $100,000 in a years time
-Get out of debt
-Learn something new
-Preform in front on people to make them laugh
-More Service
-Be more organized
-Be expert on guitar hero
-Have one of my piece in an art show
-Learn how to sing
-Learn how to do a back flip on the ground
-Be on a tv/reality show!
Yes, its over whelming a little bit. But I know I can do these things because its what I want to do. I'm excited because some of these goals are so close and some are so far away. But I know in my life time I can accomplish these! I'm so excited!


No comments: