wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exhausting but FUN Saturday

Have you ever felt that the weekend just isn't long enough. Yeah, I totally felt like that this Saturday. I had a lot of exciting things planned. I had to meet up with my "Man Servant" at noon. I was REALLY late because for some reason every road in Utah had some sort of construction going on. I worked out with my "Man Servant" it was seriously the hardest work out EVER!! We did squats and lunges and a crazy ab work out. (Yeah, I died) But for some reason I had a crazy idea the night before. I called Danielle and asked her if she wanted to do a "MOCK" triathlon. Danielle and I have wanted to do a triathlon ever since High school. But with our busy schedules we never had time for it. Now since she is back in town, we have decided to get our butts in gear and start training for one. So Friday night I called her and asked if she wanted to just do the "mock" triathlon on Saturday. Just to see our starting times. Can I just say I'm INSANE!! What the HELL was I thinking!! All I can say is I spent 3 hours at the gym on Saturday! lol Yeah, my butt still hurts. But in all honesty I'm so glad we did it! I now have times that I can improve on and I'm really excited to see the improvement in the next six months. Especially in my 3K, my time was 45:12. I'm just so glad I finished it lol. I know I can improve and that's where I'm going to really focus all my efforts on because I really suck at running. After I got done working out I called my best friend Sarah and confirmed our time to meet up. She had a work BBQ and invited me to go for a little girls night out. It was fun, great food, prizes, team mascots, FACE PAINTING!! I think that had to be my favorite part of the night. The lady was FREAKING AWESOME!!! Sarah and I took some pictures to show you how freaking awesome the face painting was. Here are some of the pictures we took:






We were laying on the big brown love sack trying to take some good pictures. We seriously couldn't stop laughing. It was a pretty fun!!

I have labeled this picture as "WHAT THE CRAP!" I knew Sarah was taking a picture. I don't know what I was thinking! Why wasn't I looking at the camera???!! I have no idea! I think I was trying to show off my face painting. That's the only explanation that I have for this picture. But this picture is so CLASSIC we laughed so hard. I'm still laughing at this picture.

1 comment:

Ben and Camille said...

oh my gosh you guys are so funny. seeing these pictures and hearing your description makes me laugh so hard.