wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TAG?!

I guess I can be it! I HATE being it, because it feels like I'm it for a century!!
(Well I guess it gives me something to do while I'm at work.)


1. 10 years ago...
I was 12 and I still lived in West Valley. I just barely started Jr High, my first class was history. We barely voted on who would be the class president.... and they chose ME!!! I remember being very popular, but I was always trying to be the class clown. My best friend at the time was Kayla Wright.


2. 5 years ago...
I was 17 and I started my Senior year of High school. I remember I was anticipating the vote for who would be the next head swim team caption. (It was ME again!) I was really excited to start swimming full time again. I was also wondering and scooping out who I wanted to ask me to Homecoming. I also remember being the witch for FCCLA parade that we won first place in. I was also just called to be Laurels president. Man BIG WEEK!


3. 1 year ago..
I was still in training for Principal. I was going to go out on the phones in a few weeks. I was just getting settled in my new apartment. I was dating Ben and just met another guy named Joe that I was texting all the time. I was planning a trip to St George to go see him again. I was also freaking out because my car decided to die and I need to buy a new one.


4. Yesterday...
I didn't really do anything productive. I did dishes and laundry. I chilled with my family. Read the last chapter of Midnight Sun. I was super bummed that it rained because I really want to go do a long hike with my brother.


5. 5 Favorite snacks...
-m&m's (mini m&m's are my favorite)
-animal crackers
-fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookie......mmmmmmmm
-celery
-soy beans


6. 5 favorite books...
-Pride and Prejudice
-Message in a bottle (pretty much what ever Sparks writes I'll read)
-The twilight whole serious (that includes Midnight Sun)
-Harry Potter series


7. 5 favorite places to run away...
-The gym
-Idaho, to Grandma's house we go
-My mom's open arms
-Any where but here
-Nice warm bath


8. 5 bad habits...
-Texting all the time
-Checking my phone for texts
-Procrastinate tell the very last second
-Going on Face book and checking peoples blogs
-I'm addicted to coke Lol


9. 5 things I will never wear...
-bikini
-tub top
-see threw clothes
-a gray wig
-a backless dress


10. 5 things I enjoy...
-being with my family
-being able to relax and enjoy a good book
-Hanging out and being with my dear friends
-Being the center of attention
-I enjoy traveling and seeing the world


11. 5 favorite TV shows...
-British Comedies
-The classics's Seinfeld, Simpson's, etc....
-Big Brother
-John and Kate plus eight
-the hills


The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow blogger to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.


1. I'm compulsive about certain things. I have to check to make sure the door is locked several times. I have to make sure that my alarm is set like a million times. I have to check and recheck text I send to make sure they were sent..... I'm insane! Lol


2. I don't get alone with guys that I've been romantically involved with. "EVEN" if it was mutual. "EVEN" if I ended it and we ended on good terms. I still don't like them! Lol I don't know why. Love is blind right? I guess when things end, I just open my eyes and see. Most of the time I think, "What the HELL was I thinking dating that guy!!!" (there is one guy in particular that I think that about) Then I just laugh, oh man!

3. I'm obsessed with Twilight series. I have to know whats going on with the books and movie. I'm so glad I have connections (Danielle) that keeps me super updated with everything. I've seriously read Twilight about 8 times. I have never read a book over again that much in my life. I'm still really bummed about Midnight Sun. But I really do believe that she will finish it and sale it... if I have to wait 10 years I will! Yes, I know Edward Cullen's is a fictional character, I just choose to believe there is someone like him out there for me! :)

4. Something that truly frightens me is ALIENS! I know this is crazy but I seriously sleep with water next to my bed, just in case!

5. Something I do and I don't really care who is watching is I love to sing in my car at the top of my lungs. I always make sure to roll up my windows at all times. But I love blasting my music and singing along to a great 80's love song. I really get into sometimes. Its seriously the best! I also really wish I could have a theme song. So every time I walk into a room, my theme song would BOOM into the room. Kinda like Phantom of the Opera, but mine would be a lot less gloomy but catchy! Lol

6. I don't like the feel or look of tissues or wet toilet paper. Yes, I know I'm weird. But its true, it makes me want to vomit. I think my biggest nightmare is waking up and seeing used tissues all over the place. I would DIE and vomit every where. I don't know why it makes me sick but it does. Eh, it gives me the chills even thinking about it!


I tag Hilary, Tim, Matt, Mandy, Ashley and DANIELLE!!!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

you bitch.

Anonymous said...

Danielle doesn't sound happy. I didn't know that you don't like guys after you've dated them. I guess I should start leaving you alone.

AllyPally said...

lol no, its when I make out with them or kiss them that after its over. I can't stand to talk or be around them. It creeps me out. GROSS!