wedding count down

Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture Fun!

(You can tell I'm totally bored at work! lol)
Picture Fun!
1-Go to photobucket.com
2-Type in your answer
3-Pick the image you like
4-Copy and paste

1- Favorite hobby:
(kissing obviously)












2-Favorite tv Show:
(the office, I can't live with out it)









3-Favorite crush when you were 15:
(my crush was Ethen Guest, but I can't find of picture of him so
I guess I'll go with Jason Nathaniel Behr) He's so YUMMY!












4-What did you want to be when you grew up:
(I wanted to be a doctor and work with babies)












5-What is your favorite day:
(CHRISTMAS!!!!)












6-What is your favorite band:
(MUSE! Its the BOMB!)












7-What is your favorite drink:
(I have to say coke, but the dew is a close second)












8-What is your favorite food:
(SUSHI yummy)








9-what is your favorite desert:
(Oh man isn't that just mouth watering?)












10-How do you exercise:
(I like to dance in a small pink bubble!)








11-Favorite place:
(Disneyland has to be one of my favorite places, how can you go
wrong with the happiest place on earth, RIGHT?)












12-Favortie movie:
(oh how I love this movie)







(Love this movie too)









13-Favorite film star:
(it has to be this guy!)












(and this girl)










14-Favorite book:
(twilight series all the way)






15-Place you want to visit:
(italy, oh how I wish I was there now)

16-Favorite flower:
(lilies)












No comments: